More Variants Of ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
|255/55 R18 109V||Tubeless||Rs.11794|
|265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.9080|
|235/70 R16 109H||Tubeless||Rs.6875|
|255/65 R16 109H||Tubeless||Rs.7339|
About Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51
An all season radial that offers a comfortable ride and keeps the vehicle steady at all times.
1) Symmetric tread design – Comes with a continuous center rib.
Benefit – Makes constant road contact to enhance stability.
2) Independent intermediate tread blocks – Improve poor weather traction.
Benefit – Grip guaranteed on all surfaces and road conditions.
3) Interconnected shoulder blocks – Helps in giving good response.
Benefit – Promotes uniform wear.
4) Twin steel belts – Helps in resisting distortion at highway speeds and while cornering
Benefit – Higher durability and strength.
What is covered and for how long?
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on this warranty card.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres purchased in india . Tyres purchased and normally used outside India are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is applicable to the following Kumho tyre patterns: KU19, KU22, KU31, KU27 & KU39. Run flat tyres are no applicable. Applicable Sizes: 55 series and lower and 15 inch and greater.
- A road hazard damages a tyre and can be caused by colliding with gutters,potholes or foreign objects on the road. This Warranty is not valid on damage that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread.
- The tyres specified above will be replaced with Kumho tyres of the same size and pattern, if available. If not available, a comparable quality tyre will be substituted.
- The replacement of tyres is free of charge to the vehicle stated below for the damage caused by a Road Hazard under the following conditions: – It will be covered for the fi rst 25% of the useable tread-life of the tyre, or 12 months from the date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
Tyres will not be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused: – By an act of
vandalism, theft, willful abuse and neglect. – Use in motorsport, and non-tarmac
roads. – Use in other than normal driving conditions or in commercial situations
such as taxis, hire cars etc. – As a result of improper use or operation, including
without limitation improper infl ation pressure, overloading, use of an improper
rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle
conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper
mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre
chain damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fi llers, etc), fi re or
other externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre
during mounting, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, failure to rotate
properly or regularly, or to properly maintain
User Reviews for Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 Tyres
Find Kumho Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Car Using Kumho ROAD VENTURE APT KL 51 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Kumho Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i want to change my tyre height for micra rim typeA.
Since your car comes with rim size of 175/60R15 upsize options will be 195/55R15 as it will improve the ground clearance and comfort inside the car. The tyre suggestion for the same would be Kumho ECSTA SPT KU 31 as its highly dispersible silica compound improves wet traction and the high tensile steel belt increases its life.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37