Mahindra Bolero TyresChange Car
80 different tyre models are available for the Mahindra Bolero , which wears tyres of 185/85 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 4400. The Wrangler AT SilentTrac at Rs. 11500 is the most expensive tyre available for the Bolero.
80 Tyres Found
- Goodyear Wrangler RT/SRs5706Tube235/75 R15 105S
- Kenda KR-23Rs4400Tubeless215/75 R15 94V
- Goodyear Wrangler RT/SRs4400Tubeless215/75 R15 100S
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs7510Tubeless235/75 R15 104S
- Maxxis MA-751Rs5458Tubeless215/75 R15 102S
- MRF ZQTRs5680Tube235/75 R15 105S
- MRF Wanderer S/LRs5560Tubeless215/75 R15
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR A/T-SRs8546Tubeless215/75 R15 97S
- JK BruteRs4900Tube185/85 R16 65S
Tyres for Cars similar to Mahindra Bolero
Most Viewed Tyres For Mahindra Bolero
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I want to change Scorpio s10 tyre Which tyre is bestA.
Hello Suresh K, If you use your Scorpio over rough terrains and off- the roads, then go for Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA tyre. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It offers very good on and off-road grip with long tread life. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways and well-paved roads then Apollo Apterra HP would be a good choice. If budget is not a constraint then a better tyre would be Bridgestone Dueler. However, a top of the line option would be Michelin Latitude Tour HP tyres. These tyres are suitable for highways and well-paved roads. They offer excellent wet and dry grip, superior ride comfort, very responsive braking and a long tread life. Hope this helps! Regards, RamitAnswered 15 Jan 2018 01:23:23
- Q.Hi Team, Could you please suggest a good brand for my bolero. Am looking for offroad drive and durabilty aswell Thanks AnshadA.
Hi Anshad, Go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It offers great on and off-road traction and is very durable to cuts and abrasions. RegardsAnswered 21 Mar 2017 06:56:30
- Q.Hi ramit tell me also that which one will be good among apollo amazer 4g ang mrf zvt for mahindra quanto c6A.
Hey Rahul, MRF ZVT offers good tread life as compared to Apollo Amazer 4G. The grip levels on both the tyres would be similar, but Apollo would offer a quieter and more comfortable ride. RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 08:39:36