Mahindra Kuv 100 TyresChange Car
64 different tyre models are available for the Mahindra Kuv 100 , which wears tyres of 185/60 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 2200. The Assurance TripleMax at Rs. 6900 is the most expensive tyre available for the Kuv 100.
64 Tyres Found
- Hankook OPTIMO K415Rs3644Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONSRs4184Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- JK VectraRs4950Tubeless185/60 R15 84T
- Goodyear Assurance TripleMaxRs6900Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- Bridgestone Firestone FR500Rs4000Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
- Apollo Amazer 3G MaxxRs3799Tubeless185/65 R14 86T
- Goodyear ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2Rs5600Tubeless185/60 R15
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs4250Tubeless185/60 R15 84H
- Michelin Energy XM2Rs5180Tubeless185/65 R14 86H
Tyres for Cars similar to Mahindra Kuv 100
Most Viewed Tyres For Mahindra Kuv 100
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I want to change Scorpio s10 tyre Which tyre is bestA.
Hello Suresh K, If you use your Scorpio over rough terrains and off- the roads, then go for Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA tyre. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It offers very good on and off-road grip with long tread life. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways and well-paved roads then Apollo Apterra HP would be a good choice. If budget is not a constraint then a better tyre would be Bridgestone Dueler. However, a top of the line option would be Michelin Latitude Tour HP tyres. These tyres are suitable for highways and well-paved roads. They offer excellent wet and dry grip, superior ride comfort, very responsive braking and a long tread life. Hope this helps! Regards, RamitAnswered 15 Jan 2018 01:23:23
- Q.Hi ramit tell me also that which one will be good among apollo amazer 4g ang mrf zvt for mahindra quanto c6A.
Hey Rahul, MRF ZVT offers good tread life as compared to Apollo Amazer 4G. The grip levels on both the tyres would be similar, but Apollo would offer a quieter and more comfortable ride. RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 08:39:36
- Q.For me, ride comfort, braking and safety is very important. I am reluctant to change tire brand other than what was given with car that is bridgestone dueler 698 II. BUT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANY INDIAN TIRE brand whose better quality and long lasting feature than bridgestone. if so please let me know the tire type for xylo e8 old model.A.
Hi Vijay, The OEM Bridgestone Dueler is a good tyre for Xylo. However if you want some option then go for Michelin Latitude Cross or Apollo Apterra HT tyre for all-terrain performance. If you drive on tarmac roads mostly and not on bad roads then you don't really need all-terrain tyre. In this case go for Apollo Apterra HP tyres. RegardsAnswered 16 Feb 2016 07:49:02