Mahindra Quanto TyresChange Car
58 different tyre models are available for the Mahindra Quanto , which wears tyres of 205/65 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-23, which is priced at Rs. 2850. The Amazer 4G Life at Rs. 9115 is the most expensive tyre available for the Quanto.
58 Tyres Found
- MRF ZV2KRs5595Tube205/65 R15 94H
- Bridgestone PREMIUM CABRs5300Tubeless205/65 R15 99S
- MRF ZVTRs4850Tubeless205/65 R15 94S
- Pirelli P7Rs5954Tubeless205/65 R15 94H
- Kenda KR-23Rs2850Tubeless205/65 R15 94H
- Yokohama C.drive AC01Rs4400Tubeless205/65 R15 99H
- Yokohama Earth-1Rs6500Tubeless205/65 R15 94H
- Bridgestone B390Rs5500Tube205/65 R15 94H
- Goodyear DURAPLUSRs4680Tubeless205/65 R15 99H
Tyres for Cars similar to Mahindra Quanto
Most Viewed Tyres For Mahindra Quanto
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I want to change Scorpio s10 tyre Which tyre is bestA.
Hello Suresh K, If you use your Scorpio over rough terrains and off- the roads, then go for Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA tyre. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It offers very good on and off-road grip with long tread life. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways and well-paved roads then Apollo Apterra HP would be a good choice. If budget is not a constraint then a better tyre would be Bridgestone Dueler. However, a top of the line option would be Michelin Latitude Tour HP tyres. These tyres are suitable for highways and well-paved roads. They offer excellent wet and dry grip, superior ride comfort, very responsive braking and a long tread life. Hope this helps! Regards, RamitAnswered 15 Jan 2018 01:23:23
- Q.Hi ramit tell me also that which one will be good among apollo amazer 4g ang mrf zvt for mahindra quanto c6A.
Hey Rahul, MRF ZVT offers good tread life as compared to Apollo Amazer 4G. The grip levels on both the tyres would be similar, but Apollo would offer a quieter and more comfortable ride. RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 08:39:36
- Q.Hi ramit i have mahindra quanto c6. Will u please tell me about upsizing for this..i want to put 16 inch rim in thisA.
Hello Rahul, In 16" you can go for 215/60 R16 or 225/55 R16 sizes. Going for 225/55 R16 would offer your vehicle better road grip and improved braking efficiency. However, this could make the steering feel a little heavy, albeit marginally. I could also help you in buying right tyres for your vehicle once you tell me your requirements and usage. RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 08:34:02