Mahindra Rodeo TyresChange Bike
The Mahindra Rodeo wears a 3.5 R10 tyre at the front and a 3.5 R10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 800, the Conti Ride Plus is the cheapest front tyre available for the Rodeo,while the CITY PRO, which retails at Rs. 2138 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Rodeo.Priced at Rs. 800, the Conti Ride Plus is the most affordable rear tyre for the Rodeo.The CITY PRO at Rs. 2138 is the costliest rear tyre for the Rodeo.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
42 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip Plus ScooterRs9503.5/ R10
- JK Challenger S61Rs1050Tube3.50/R10
- Metro Conti Ride PlusRs800Tube3.50/R10
- MRF Nylogrip FERs100090/100 R10
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs1050Tube3.50/10
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs10183.5/10
- JK Challenger S63Rs1600Tube90/100 R10
- MRF Nylogrip 001Rs9003.50/10
- TVS Conta 350Rs1080Tube90/90 R10 50J
Tyres for Bikes similar to Mahindra Rodeo
Most Viewed Tyres For Mahindra Rodeo
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I want to change Scorpio s10 tyre Which tyre is bestA.
Hello Suresh K, If you use your Scorpio over rough terrains and off- the roads, then go for Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA tyre. In case you want something better then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S tyre. It offers very good on and off-road grip with long tread life. If you use your vehicle strictly over highways and well-paved roads then Apollo Apterra HP would be a good choice. If budget is not a constraint then a better tyre would be Bridgestone Dueler. However, a top of the line option would be Michelin Latitude Tour HP tyres. These tyres are suitable for highways and well-paved roads. They offer excellent wet and dry grip, superior ride comfort, very responsive braking and a long tread life. Hope this helps! Regards, RamitAnswered 15 Jan 2018 01:23:23
- Q.Hi ramit tell me also that which one will be good among apollo amazer 4g ang mrf zvt for mahindra quanto c6A.
Hey Rahul, MRF ZVT offers good tread life as compared to Apollo Amazer 4G. The grip levels on both the tyres would be similar, but Apollo would offer a quieter and more comfortable ride. RegardsAnswered 02 Mar 2017 08:39:36
- Q.For me, ride comfort, braking and safety is very important. I am reluctant to change tire brand other than what was given with car that is bridgestone dueler 698 II. BUT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ANY INDIAN TIRE brand whose better quality and long lasting feature than bridgestone. if so please let me know the tire type for xylo e8 old model.A.
Hi Vijay, The OEM Bridgestone Dueler is a good tyre for Xylo. However if you want some option then go for Michelin Latitude Cross or Apollo Apterra HT tyre for all-terrain performance. If you drive on tarmac roads mostly and not on bad roads then you don't really need all-terrain tyre. In this case go for Apollo Apterra HP tyres. RegardsAnswered 16 Feb 2016 07:49:02