Maruti Ertiga TyresChange Car
30 different tyre models are available for the Maruti Ertiga , which wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the ECO Touring Ace AG03, which is priced at Rs. 3371. The Earth-1 at Rs. 6005 is the most expensive tyre available for the Ertiga.
30 Tyres Found
- Aeolus ECO Touring Ace AG03Rs3371Tubeless185/65 R15 88T
- Maxxis MA-P1RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless185/65 R15 88H
- Apollo Alnac 4GsRs4100Tubeless185/65 R15 88H
- JK VectraRs4867Tubeless185/65 R15 88T
- Bridgestone B290Rs5730Tubeless185/65 R15 88H
- Bridgestone Firestone FR500Rs4650Tubeless185/65 R15 88T
- Yokohama Earth-1Rs6005Tubeless185/65 R15 88H
- MRF ZVTVRs4505Tubeless185/65 R15 88S
- JK UX ROYALERs3840Tubeless185/65 R15
Tyres for Cars similar to Maruti Ertiga
Most Viewed Tyres For Maruti Ertiga
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi,I have been using my Ertiga VDI 2012 model for 55k KM's and the tyres have been become weak due to wear and tear.and so sir please can you recommend me a tyre for my car in one of these: Ceat fuel smart,Ceat grip Ln,goodyear assurance triplemax,fallen sincerity sn835,Apollo alnac 4gs,Apollo amazed 4g life, Bridgestone Firestone fr500, Bridgestone b250, Bridgestone b390,continental conticomfort contact cc5,Yokohama earth 1e400, Bridgestone turanza ar20,Michelin energy xm2,pireli scorpion atr or pireli p4 four season plus.Thank youA.
Hi Abhishek, Well, those are a plenty of options to choose from. So I would try to narrow things down and help you make an informed choice. 1. If budget is not a constraint, then I would suggest Michelin Energy XM2 Or Bridgestone Turanza AR20. While both these tyres would offer excellent wet and dry grip, very responsive braking, superb ride comfort and long tread life, Bridgestone would be a bit more durable on rough roads while Michelin would offer a more comfortable and quieter ride. 2. If you want something economical then go for Yokohama Earth 1. It comes with a silica infused tread compound and hence offers superior wet and dry grip and long tread life. Even the handling and comfort would be very good, albeit not as good as with Turanza or Energy XM2. 3. In case you want something more economical, then you can look at Bridgestone B290 or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax. These tyres offer confident wet and dry grip and adequate ride comfort. Both these tyres offer similar performance, but Bridgestone would offer longer tread life. 4. If you drive over rough/ unpaved roads then go for Bridgestone Firestone FR500. It offers confident grip and performance, and is quite durable to rough surfaces. Also, If I am not wrong then Bridgestone is offering unlimited 2yrs warranty on Firestone tyres. You could check about this on their website. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 01 Feb 2018 11:29:43
- Q.Hi, Can u plz tell me which company's tyre will be suitable for Maruti ertiga? And if I want to upgrade the tyre then which tyre size will be more comfortable?A.
Hello Deep, The best tyre would be Michelin Energy XM2. It offers superior ride quality, comfort and long tread life. Its performance on wet and dry surfaces is pretty good. You can also go for Continental ContiComfortContact CC5. It fares equivalent to Michelin Energy XM2 on all levels exceptt that its after sales support isn't as good and the tread life on Michelin is better than Continental. If you want to go for an upsize then 195/65 R15 would be a very good option. It will offfer better road grip and improved braking. RegardsAnswered 11 Apr 2017 06:16:09
- Q.Your take on getting ertiga fitted with 17 Inches tyres? WIll it impact the performance of the vehicle?Don't we have option of option of Yokohama tyres for ertiga??A.
Hi Manish, Yes, you can fit the 215/45R17 tyre size in the Ertiga. That said, I think it's better to switch to 16-inch rim and go for 205/55R16 tyre size. With the 17-inch size the ride quality will get harsh and there is a possibility of damaging the rims if you drive on bad roads. Go for Yokohama A-drive in that size. RegardsAnswered 23 Feb 2016 07:02:48