Maruti Swift Dzire TyresChange Car
56 different tyre models are available for the Maruti Swift Dzire , which wears tyres of 185/65 R15 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the Amazer 3G, which is priced at Rs. 2600. The Earth-1 at Rs. 6005 is the most expensive tyre available for the Swift Dzire.
Swift Dzire Tyres Price List
|Tyre Brand||Price Range|
|Bridgestone TURANZA AR20 (Warranty: 6 Years)||Rs.5150|
|Goodyear DURAPLUS (Warranty: 5 Years)||Rs.5615|
|Apollo Amazer 4G Life (Warranty: 5 Years)||Rs.5600|
|Michelin Energy XM2 (Warranty: 5 Years||Rs.5615|
|MRF ZSLK (Warranty: 5 Years)||Rs.4595|
56 Tyres Found
- JK Ultima SportRs3887Tubeless165/80 R14
- Aeolus ECO Touring Ace AG03Rs3371Tubeless185/65 R15 88T
- Continental ContiComfortContact CC5Rs3500Tubeless165/80 R14 85H
- Bridgestone TURANZA AR20Rs4375Tubeless165/80 R14 85H
- Maxxis MA-P1RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless185/65 R15 88H
- Apollo Amazer 3GRs2600Tubeless165/80 R14 85T
- Apollo Alnac 4GsRs4100Tubeless185/65 R15 88H
- MRF ZV2KRs2600Tubeless165/80 R14 88S
- JK VectraRs4867Tubeless185/65 R15 88T
Tyres for Cars similar to Maruti Swift Dzire
Most Viewed Tyres For Maruti Swift Dzire
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6A.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Swift vxi 2012 which tyre is suitable yearly running 6000 kmA.
We suppose that the tyres installed in your Maruti Swift 2012 are of size 165/80 R14. As your running is quite low (on an average 500 km per month) you can choose from Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, MRF ZV2K, Ceat Milaze X3, and Apollo Amazer 3G. Moreover, if you dont have budget constrant you can go for premium quality tyres that include the likes of Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:55:10