Maruti Vitara Brezza TyresChange Car
56 different tyre models are available for the Maruti Vitara Brezza , which wears tyres of 205/60 R16 size. The most affordable tyre available for the scorpio is the KR-10, which is priced at Rs. 3400. The TURANZA GR90 at Rs. 10500 is the most expensive tyre available for the Vitara Brezza.
56 Tyres Found
- JK Elanzo NXTRs5200Tubeless205/60 R16
- Yokohama DNA db ES501Rs8830Tubeless205/60 R16 92H
- Kenda KR-10Rs3600Tubeless215/60 R16 95H
- Pirelli P7Rs7222Tubeless215/60 R16 95V
- Yokohama BluEarth AE50Rs6900Tubeless205/60 R16 96W
- Bridgestone TURANZA GR90Rs10100Tubeless215/60 R16 95V
- Apollo Alnac 4GRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless215/60 R16 95H
- Bridgestone TURANZA GR90Rs10500Tubeless205/60 R16 92V
- Michelin Primacy 3 STRs9875Tubeless215/60 R16 99V
Tyres for Cars similar to Maruti Vitara Brezza
Most Viewed Tyres For Maruti Vitara Brezza
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyre company best for dzire vxiA.
For Maruti Dzire compact sedan there are vast tyre options available. If you have economical aspect and long tyre life in mind you can go for brands like MRF, CEAT, JK, and Birla. Moreover, if you are looking for premium and comfortable tyres Michelin, Yokohama, Pirelli, Hankook should be on your list.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6A.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Swift vxi 2012 which tyre is suitable yearly running 6000 kmA.
We suppose that the tyres installed in your Maruti Swift 2012 are of size 165/80 R14. As your running is quite low (on an average 500 km per month) you can choose from Goodyear Assurance Duraplus, MRF ZV2K, Ceat Milaze X3, and Apollo Amazer 3G. Moreover, if you dont have budget constrant you can go for premium quality tyres that include the likes of Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:55:10