Maxxis MA-701-165/80 R15 87T
- Tyre Size165/80 R15 87T? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
This is a passenger car radial that comes with a unique tread, which is capable to take on any surface.
1) Double steel-belted construction - Ensures long-lasting wear and uniformity.
Benefit – Extends the tread life.
2) Jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap - Provides added strength and stability.
Benefit – Protects it from road hazards.
3) Revolutionary tread design - Gives excellent traction on both wet and dry conditions.
Benefit – All rounded performance, better control.
165 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
80 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
545 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
T is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for MA-701 165/80 R15 87T Tubeless
Find Maxxis Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What should for my indica DLG 111 carA.
The suggested tyre would be a nice fit for you as its large contact patch area makes for enhanced tyre life and the high carbon loaded compound improves the durability of the tyre.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Swift vdi 2010 need to upgrade size of a tyre suggest pleaseA.
Yes, you can go for an recommended upsize of 175/80 R14 as it won't pose a threat to your vehicle's lifespan and lay no preassure on the engine.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:14:18
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50