More Variants Of MA-P1
|155/65 R13 73T||Tubeless||Rs.2458|
|165/65 R13 77H||Tubeless||Rs.2581|
|185/70 R13 86H||Tubeless||Rs.3430|
|205/65 R15 95H||Tubeless||Rs.4083|
About Maxxis MA-P1
This radial has a revolutionary tread pattern that brings great control over all road conditions. It provides harmonious ride stability and gives better fuel economy. Besides these, it improves ride quality and ensures maximum security.
1) Aggressive tread design with four circumferential grooves - Superior drainage action and firm grip.
Benefit – All rounded performance, and protection against hydroplaning.
2) Spiral jointless nylon cap – Strengthens the internal components.
Benefit – Helps in prolonging its life.
3) Aesthetic sidewall – Aids in outstanding steering response and handling.
Benefit – Reduces noise levels to make for a quiet ride.
User Reviews for Maxxis Tyres
Car Using Maxxis MA-P1 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I wish replace tyres of my XUV 500 W6, which is the best tyres. My car is 4 year old now. Request reply on 9960109994 or email@example.comA.
If you are planning to change all the four tyres, then Maxxis HT-760-235/65 R17 104T will be an affordable choice. It comes with steel belts for improved durability.
- Q.I want to upsize my 195/60/R16 tyres - Honda wrvA.
Upsizing the tyre will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of your car. For better performance, Maxxis MA-P1 can be a good option.