More Variants Of MA-Z1
|205/60 R14 88V||Tubeless||Rs.3960|
|205/55 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.4337|
About Maxxis MA-Z1
A tough radial that performs excellently on all surfaces including rough and rocky terrains.
1) Specially formulated tread – Improves its braking ability at high speeds.
Benefit – Enables short stopping distances.
2) Deeper grooves – Disperses water quickly from under the radial.
Benefit – Prevents the vehicle from skidding.
3) High-tensile steel belts – Strengthened from the inside.
Benefit – Assists in increasing life span.
User Reviews for Maxxis Tyres
Car Using Maxxis MA-Z1 Tyres
Popular Comparison For Maxxis Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I wish replace tyres of my XUV 500 W6, which is the best tyres. My car is 4 year old now. Request reply on 9960109994 or email@example.comA.
If you are planning to change all the four tyres, then Maxxis HT-760-235/65 R17 104T will be an affordable choice. It comes with steel belts for improved durability.
- Q.I want to upsize my 195/60/R16 tyres - Honda wrvA.
Upsizing the tyre will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of your car. For better performance, Maxxis MA-P1 can be a good option.