It comes with an attractive tread pattern that helps in great handling, and also gives the best steering response.
1) Longitudinal groove at the centre - Helps in evacuating water on wet surfaces.
Benefit – Brings greater wet grip, performance, and keeps the ride stable.
2) Innovative tread – Takes on any road and has the finest braking ability.
Benefit – Maintains balance and increases mileage as well.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
- CEAT SECURA F85Rs1300Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- CEAT SECURA ZOOM FRs1305Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- CEAT Gripp FRs1315Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- JK Blaze BF11Rs1700Warranty : 6 YearsTubeless
- Apollo ACTIZIP F3Rs1870Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- Maxxis MA-V6NAWarranty : 2 YearsTube
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs1650Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs1650Warranty : 5 YearsTube
- Michelin CITY PRORs2107Warranty : 5 YearsTube
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
- VSMetro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *Michelin PILOT SPORTY TyresRs.1600 - 3100 *
- VSMetro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *MRF Zapper C TyresRs.1525 - 2150 *
- VSMetro Conti Rapid Plus TyresRs.1334 - 1462 *Ralco Alligator TyresRs.NA *
- VSMetro Conti Scuba TyresRs.2400 - 3800 *JK Challenger R45 TyresRs.2250 - 2250 *
- VSMetro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II TyresRs.6465 - 21840 *
- VSMetro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *Ralco Speed Blaster TyresRs.1400 - 4890 *