More Variants Of Metro Conti Rapid Plus
Metro Conti Rapid Plus Features
About Metro Conti Rapid Plus
This particular model offers great performance, along with superior control and eased handling. It also has very low rolling resistance and boosts mileage.
1) Improved carcass construction – Assists in far easy handling and high stability.
Benefit – Better stability and grip.
2) Silica compound – Lasts long and has protection from uneven wear.
Benefit – Higher durability.
3) Low rolling – Helps in conserving energy.
Benefit – Lower fuel consumption, far more comfortable and smooth ride.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Rapid Plus Tyres
Bike Using Metro Conti Rapid Plus Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52