More Variants Of Metro Conti Revolution
Metro Conti Revolution Features
About Metro Conti Revolution
A radial with an advanced tread design that provides better steering response and excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
1) Radial cords - Provides strength from the inside.
Benefit – Increases its life span.
2) Large blocks - Help the tyre bite into the ground and enhance grip.
Benefit – Improved control and better mileage.
3) Wide and strong contact patch - Makes for easier rolling with lesser strain.
Benefit – Reduced fuel consumption.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Revolution Tyres
Bike Using Metro Conti Revolution Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52