More Variants Of Metro Conti Rib
Metro Conti Rib Features
About Metro Conti Rib
This model delivers impressive performance on all road conditions, besides ensuring fuel savings and safety as well.
1) Contact patch – Allows good road contact.
Benefit – Higher control, and easier handling.
2) Wide grooves – Pumps out water effectively from under the radial.
Benefit – Comes with resistance to aquaplaning.
3) Sophisticated tread – Gives maximum safety while taking turns and at high speeds.
Benefit – Controls the levels of heat generation.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Rib Tyres
Bike Using Metro Conti Rib Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52