Metro Conti Ride Plus Features
It provides good control over the bike and keeps it stable always. Wet performance is also superior, and the fuel consumed is reduced.
1) Large contact patch – Makes better contact with the surface.
Benefit – Keeps the bike grounded.
2) Sidewalls stiffness – Helps in preventing additional roll over during bends.
Benefit – Gives good control and balance.
3) Sophisticated groove pattern - Ensures high grade water evacuation process.
Benefit – Superior wet performance, and avoids skidding.
Tyres Similar to Metro Conti Ride Plus
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Ride Plus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Conti Ride Plus
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Conti Ride Plus?
Can I use Metro Conti Ride Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus compatible with Bike?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52