Metro Conti Ride Plus
- Ideal ForCity Use
Metro Conti Ride Plus Price List
|Metro Conti Ride Plus 3.50/R10||Tube||Rs.800|
Metro Conti Ride Plus Features
It provides good control over the bike and keeps it stable always. Wet performance is also superior, and the fuel consumed is reduced.
1) Large contact patch – Makes better contact with the surface.
Benefit – Keeps the bike grounded.
2) Sidewalls stiffness – Helps in preventing additional roll over during bends.
Benefit – Gives good control and balance.
3) Sophisticated groove pattern - Ensures high grade water evacuation process.
Benefit – Superior wet performance, and avoids skidding.
Tyres Similar to Metro Conti Ride Plus
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Conti Ride Plus Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Conti Ride Plus
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Conti Ride Plus?
Can I use Metro Conti Ride Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Conti Ride Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro Conti Ride Plus Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News