Other Metro Conti Scuba Variants
|Metro Conti Scuba 140/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.4085|
|Metro Conti Scuba 100/90 R17||Tube||Rs.2400|
Metro Conti Scuba Features
About Metro Conti Scuba
This is a 17” rear fitment tyre available in sizes compatible with many popular vehicles. Its construction makes it the first eco-friendly tyre. The tread pattern has ben optimized to offer superior traction over wet and dry surfaces.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Dolphin shaped grooves provide for superior all- weather grip
- Optimized tread pattern makes for enhanced tread life
- Multiple sipes and grooves provide superior wet traction
- Wide central rib with contoured edges makes for superior handling
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Metro Conti Scuba
User Reviews for Metro Conti Scuba Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Conti Scuba
Is Metro Conti Scuba good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Conti Scuba?
Can I use Metro Conti Scuba Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Conti Scuba tyre available on emi
Is Metro Conti Scuba compatible with Bike
Popular Metro Conti Scuba Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52