Metro CONTI SUMO Price List
|Metro CONTI SUMO 2.75/R18||Tube||Rs.1500|
|Metro CONTI SUMO 3/R18||Tube||Rs.1865|
Metro CONTI SUMO Features
It is specially developed for offering the best control and at the same time, deliver exceptional performance without compromising with safety.
1) Foot print – Makes good road contact.
Benefit – Increases grip and maintains steadiness of the vehicle.
2) Carcass construction – Enables it to absorb the radial's vibrations.
Benefit – Reduces irregularities of roads and improves ride quality.
3) Directional pattern – Gives hydroplaning resistance.
Benefit – Superior wet performance, and safety ensured on all surfaces.
Tyres Similar to Metro CONTI SUMO
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro CONTI SUMO Tyres
Metro Continental has made its mark in the tyre industry by offering superior quality radials for a range of vehicles. This Conti Sumo model...
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro CONTI SUMO
Is Metro CONTI SUMO good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro CONTI SUMO?
Can I use Metro CONTI SUMO Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro CONTI SUMO tyre available on emi?
Is Metro CONTI SUMO compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro CONTI SUMO Tyres
Popular Metro CONTI SUMO Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I required hero hf deluxe back tyreA.
For the rear tyre on your Hero HF Deluxe, you can consider the following tyres: TVS ATT, MRF Zapper, and Metro Conti Toofani.Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:33:45
- Q.100cc bajaj discover front tyre typeA.
The Bajaj Discover 100cc gets a 2.75/R17 tyre at the front. You can choose from MRF Zapper, CEAT SECURA, and Metro CONTI METRO POLIS.Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:27:12
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News