More Variants Of Metro CONTI SUMO
Metro CONTI SUMO Features
About Metro CONTI SUMO
It is specially developed for offering the best control and at the same time, deliver exceptional performance without compromising with safety.
1) Foot print – Makes good road contact.
Benefit – Increases grip and maintains steadiness of the vehicle.
2) Carcass construction – Enables it to absorb the radial's vibrations.
Benefit – Reduces irregularities of roads and improves ride quality.
3) Directional pattern – Gives hydroplaning resistance.
Benefit – Superior wet performance, and safety ensured on all surfaces.
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro CONTI SUMO Tyres
Bike Using Metro CONTI SUMO Tyres
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52