More Variants Of Conti Toofani 2
About Metro Conti Toofani 2
This tyre is available in 17” and 18” rim sizes and is a suitable for rear fitment. It comes equipped with a directional tread pattern which makes for better acceleration and improved fuel efficiency of the vehicle. The blocky treads make for superior traction.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Directional pattern for high fuel efficiency
- Block tread pattern for confident grip over wet and dry surfaces
- Robust construction makes for good durability against rough roads
- Deeper treads and high rubber content makes for enhanced tyre life
Popular Comparison For Metro Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which is best for Honda Aviator back tyre?A.
There is wide variety of tyres available for the Honda Aviator scooter. There are two tyre sizes found in the Aviator series one is 90/100 10, while the other is 90/90 12. Depending upon the current tyre size you can choose from the given tyres which comprise of Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, Metro Conti Grip, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Best tyre for Activa 125A.
There are many tyre choices available in terms of make and model for your Honda Activa 125. It can be fitted with either 90/100 10 or 90/90 12 tyre size depending upon the present size you can pick from Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D, MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Apollo Acti Zip S2, and Metro Conti Grip.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I need off road tire for discover 125 st . i can go to tubes.A.
The likes of the TVS JUMBO, Apollo ACTIGRIP R1, and the Metro THUNDER are good tyre options for the Bajaj Discover 125 ST.