Metro Bazooka Price List
|Metro Bazooka 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.3092|
Metro Bazooka Features
About Metro Bazooka
It is a rear fitment tyre that has been designed to offer better fuel efficiency along with increased tyre life. Strong construction and unique tread compound enhance cornering capabilities of this tyre.
Ideal for- Daily commute and spirited use.
Key Features & Benefits:
1) Dolphin shaped tread pattern provides for better wet grip.
2) Special tread compound provides for enhanced tyre life.
3) Low rolling resistance provides for better fuel efficiency.
4) Wide Centre rib provides for good dry traction.
5) Strong radial construction provides for durability.
Tyres Similar to Metro Bazooka
Find Metro Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Bazooka Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Bazooka
Is Metro Bazooka good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Bazooka?
Can I use Metro Bazooka Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Bazooka tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Bazooka compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro Bazooka Tyres
Popular Metro Bazooka Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about metro Tyre
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Pulsar 150 cc 2012 model. Tyres neededA.
For your Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can consider the following tyres: MRF Zapper, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52