Metro Twister Plus Price List
|Metro Twister Plus 3.50/R10||Tube||Rs.1335|
Metro Twister Plus Features
This is another fine radial from the brand that delivers the best performance on roads. It refines the bike's capacity with good handling and safety.
1) High strength materials – Toughens the radial and improves its braking ability.
Benefit – Makes it capable of dealing with hurdles on all roads.
2) Stiffer sidewall formation - Gives it stability even when taking turns.
Benefit – Better control and maximum security guaranteed.
3) Sipes on blocks – Increases grip and aids in water dispersion.
Benefit – Controls the level of noise emissions.
Tyres Similar to Metro Twister Plus
Find METRO Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Metro Twister Plus Tyres
Metro Continental is one of the world's most celebrated radial makers, and here is another fine product from the company. The Twister Pl...
Frequently Asked Questions on Metro Twister Plus
Is Metro Twister Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metro Twister Plus?
Can I use Metro Twister Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metro Twister Plus tyre available on emi?
Is Metro Twister Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metro Twister Plus Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METRO Tyre
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.Which is the best tyre in fz25A.
As per my suggestion, the Metro Conti Scuba tyre will be the best tyre for your bike. The tyres come with a dolphin shaped grooves which provide superior grip in all weather and on all kind of road surface.Answered 13-Mar-2020 20:24:55
- Q.I required hero hf deluxe back tyreA.
For the rear tyre on your Hero HF Deluxe, you can consider the following tyres: TVS ATT, MRF Zapper, and Metro Conti Toofani.Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:33:45
- Q.100cc bajaj discover front tyre typeA.
The Bajaj Discover 100cc gets a 2.75/R17 tyre at the front. You can choose from MRF Zapper, CEAT SECURA, and Metro CONTI METRO POLIS.Answered 28-Feb-2020 17:27:12
Top Rated Metro Tyres
Other Metro Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metro Bike Tyres News