It is specially designed to suit sports bikes. Its size is 17 inches and has the maximum speed capacity of around 270 Kmph.
1) Modular steel string winding tension - Reinforced protection from the inside.
Benefit – Higher grip, mileage and improved precision at maximum lean.
2) High silica compound - Brings the tyre endurance against rough surfaces.
Benefit – Great wet behaviour, and performance across a wide range of temperatures.
190 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
387 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for SPORTEC M5I 190/55 R17 75W Tubeless
- Wheel DiameterR - 19"2?Rim Diameter is increased by plus 2 inches, tyre width is further increased and profile reduced.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Sir I own ktm Duke 200. And my rear Tyre is about to end. \\nSoo plzz recommend me suitable Tyre. Size 150/60r17A.
Hi Prince, If possible then go for MEtzeler Sportec M5i. This is a gem of a tyre, would offer confident grip over dry and wet surfaces and even has a very good tread life. However, if you can't get hold of Metzeler then look at buying Apollo Alpha H1 tyres. They have been recently launched, so we haven't been able to test them. But general feedback is pretty good so far. If you are looking at economical options then look at MRF Revz C1 or CEAT Zoom Rad X1. Regards, RamitAnswered 17 Jan 2019 11:52:49
- Q.hi siddharth... I am looking for rear tyre for my bike Hysung 650 gtr. Size is 160/60 Zr 17 69W. I have called up few dalers but unable to find any. Can you guide me where should I look for it. Regards In anticipation AbhiruchiA.
Hi Abhiruchi, Click here to find tyres that suit your Hyosung. Pirelli and Metzeler 2-wheeler tyres in India are officially ditributed through Ceat networks. So you will have to contact a Ceat Shoppe near your location. You could also call their customer care on 1800 221 213 . Metzeler Sportec M5 Interact would be our recommendation. Although Pirelli Diablo Rosso II is also a pretty good tyre. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 12:21:42