Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Price List
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 190/55 ZR17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 190/50 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 180/55 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 160/60 ZR17 69W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 150/60 ZR17 66W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 120/70 ZR17 M/C 58W||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 110/70 ZR17 54W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Features
Metzeler Sportec M7 RR delivers excellent sporty riding style, even in cold, wet and greasy conditions. Sharp agile handling that suits sporty riding styles. It also offers abrasion resistance and extended mileage capability
Key Features & Benefits-
- Provide tread stability
- Reduce wear
- Optimise water drainage at higher lean angle
- Excellent grip on wet roads
Tyres Similar to Metzeler Sportec M7 RR
Find METZELER Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Metzeler Sportec M7 RR
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metzeler Sportec M7 RR?
Can I use Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR tyre available on emi?
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METZELER Tyre
- Q.I have a fzs v3 bs6 dark knight edition. Currently i have stock mrf revz y tyres. The rear tyre has a air loss issue, which i had replaced in warranty 1 year ago, due to the same reason. The rim seems to be okay, as i checked from the mechanic. So now I am thinking of changing to another brand. I was think michelin pilot street or appolo S1. I read a review that michelin front tyre is not good for cornering. So please suggest me a good set of tyres that are good for cornering, commuting, wet grip, and a little offroading. Appolo, michelin, pirelli and masseter are my preferred brands. Thank youA.
You can choose Apollo Alpha S1, or else pick Metzeler Sportec Street. Both these tyres have tried and tested results in terms of high-speed stability and cornering.Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:43:38
- Q.Dows front tyre have to be radial for dominar 400. How's the price range and which one should I go for?A.
Depending on your budget, for the front radial tyre of Bajaj Dominar 400, you can choose between CEAT Rad X1 (Rs 3158 approx.), Apollo Alpha H1 (Rs 4399 approx.) and Metzeler ME Speed (Rs 3942 approx.).Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:40:09
- Q.Royal enfield himalayan Rear tyre upsizing options.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of any bike. Considering the same, if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/70 R17 tyre at the rear. The choices in this tyre pattern include Metzeler Tourance, Metzeler Karoo 3 and Michelin Anakee Adventure.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:43:18
- Q.What is the best tyre for ch hornet 160 old modelA.
You can choose tyre pattern between Michelin Pilot Sporty, TVS Eurogrip ProTorq CR and Metzeler ME Speed.Answered 16-Nov-2021 18:21:38
- Q.What are the recommended tyre makes for Harley iron 883A.
You can pick tyre patterns between Pirelli Scorpion Trail, Michelin Scorcher 31 and Metzeler Tourance Next.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:42:59
Top Rated Metzeler Tyres
Other Metzeler Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metzeler Bike Tyres News