Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Price List
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 190/55 ZR17 75W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.22500|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 190/50 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.19890|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 180/55 ZR17 73W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.18790|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 160/60 ZR17 69W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.17390|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 150/60 ZR17 66W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.15340|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 120/70 ZR17 M/C 58W||Tubeless||Rs.16000|
|Metzeler Sportec M7 RR 110/70 ZR17 54W M/C||Tubeless||Rs.12270|
Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Features
Metzeler Sportec M7 RR delivers excellent sporty riding style, even in cold, wet and greasy conditions. Sharp agile handling that suits sporty riding styles. It also offers abrasion resistance and extended mileage capability
Key Features & Benefits-
- Provide tread stability
- Reduce wear
- Optimise water drainage at higher lean angle
- Excellent grip on wet roads
Tyres Similar to Metzeler Sportec M7 RR
Find METZELER Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on Metzeler Sportec M7 RR
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Metzeler Sportec M7 RR?
Can I use Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR tyre available on emi?
Is Metzeler Sportec M7 RR compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Metzeler Sportec M7 RR Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About METZELER Tyre
- Q.What tyres are best for triumph street twin in IndianA.
The Triumph Street Twin is shod with 100/90-18 at the front and 150/70 R17 at the rear. For the front tyre, you can choose between Ralco Speed Blaster, Pirelli Sport Demon and Continental Conti Road Attack 3. And for the rear, the options come as Metzeler Tourance Next and Pirelli Scorpio Trail 2.Answered 01-May-2022 11:29:47
- Q.Best tyre for banelli tnt 600 iA.
Benelli TNT 600i is equipped with 120/70 R17 and 180/55 R17 at front and rear respectively. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, Metzeler M7 and Michelin Pilot Power 3.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:19:11
- Q.I need to change the front and rear Tyre's of my continental gt 535 as they've worn out. I currently have the stock pirelli sport demons installed. Would like good quality Tyre's which have good grip under wet and dry conditions.A.
Hence, if you are satisfied with the performance of the existing Pirelli Sport Demon tyres, which are the best you can get in the segment, you can continue with it. Other tyre patterns for 100/90-18 front tyre include Metzeler ME 880 and Metzeler Lasertec for 130/70-18 rear tyre.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:13:42
- Q.Hi there. for my interceptor 650 i had asked about dual purpose tyres and you mentioned Michelin street Sirac 100/90 80 (front) as a tyre i could use. I went to the Michelin shop today and they said they only have a rear street sirac in that size. Can i use that as my front tyre? if so what is the procedure to do that?A.
The rear tyre size of Interceptor 650 is 130/70-18. Therefore, a 100/90-18 will not apply there. As suggested earlier, you can go for Metzeler ME880 Marathon for the rear. If you are unable to find this size at any of the tyre dealers in your city you can search the size and tyre pattern over the internet and order online.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:23:11
- Q.Hi there, i own a RE interceptor 650. I want to replace my tyres with dual purpose tyres or at least ones that are more suited to both road and offroad. Could you recommend which ones as i have struggled to find ones for both front and rear. ThanksA.
The RE Interceptor 650 comes equipped with a very unique tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz, it is hard to find any other normal tarmac-specific tyre alternative, forget dual-purpose ones. Anyways, if you are keen to get on-road/off-road you can look for Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:57:18
Top Rated Metzeler Tyres
Other Metzeler Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
Metzeler Bike Tyres News