Designed for premium hatchbacks and mid-size sedans, this tyre offers superior comfort and handling. It comes with Michelin's ' Green X ' rating, making it one of the most Eco-friendly and fuel efficient tyres.
Ideal for- City and highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Asymmetric tread pattern for superior wet ad dry grip
- Large tread blocks for 7% more efficient braking
- Low rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency
- Circumferential grooves for better comfort and well-cushioned ride
- Central rib for better handling and precise steering response
175 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio65
65 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating84
84 (500 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingT
T (190 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.