It is specially designed for high performance SUVs to ably deliver all that power on to the tarmac. Made using Michelin’s motor racing experience, these tyres offer exceptional grip, superb handling and confident high-speed braking. No wonder they are officially used on Porsche Cayenne and many other luxury SUVs.
Ideal for- Extensive highway use
Key Benefits & Features-
- Innovative tread compound for exceptional dry grip
- Wide circumferential ribs for superb handling
- Wide contact patch for superb cornering
- Wide grooves and sipes for exceptional wet grip
- Excellent safety because of confident high-speed braking
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio55
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.