Michelin LTX Force Price List
|Michelin LTX Force 245/70 R16 111T||Tubeless||Rs.11128|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/60 R18 110H||Tubeless||Rs.17910|
|Michelin LTX Force 275/65 R17 115T||Tubeless||Rs.14815|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/65 R17 104T||Tubeless||Rs.13160|
|Michelin LTX Force 275/70 R16 114T||Tubeless||Rs.11490|
|Michelin LTX Force 215/75 R15 100T||Tubeless||Rs.7155|
|Michelin LTX Force 31x10.5 R15||Tubeless||Rs.11405|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/65 R17||Tubeless||Rs.13865|
|Michelin LTX Force 245/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.12000|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/70 R16||Tubeless||Rs.8955|
|Michelin LTX Force 215/65 R16||Tubeless||Rs.10100|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/75 R15||Tubeless||Rs.9275|
|Michelin LTX Force 235/75 R15 105T||Tubeless||Rs.8657|
|Michelin LTX Force 265/65 R17 112H||Tubeless||Rs.12905|
Michelin LTX Force 265/70 R15 Specifications
265 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
15 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin LTX Force Tyres
Michelin LTX Force Compatible With
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Our Wagon R Lxi Duo (2009) runs on Michelin Energy XM2 155/70 R13 75T. Till now it has been great in performance. Sadly, the car dealership missed the tire alignment during the service some time ago, and both the FRONT tires got worn inside totally. It needs immediate replacement (the other two are in good condition). It seems Michelin stopped the supply of this tire model (at least for now). What can be the best alternative brands we may use? Would it be okay to use two different brands for a vehicle? Good fuel efficiency and safety are our priorities. Thank you!A.
The supply issue was temporary due to some import license problems. However, as for now, things have been sorted and supply is as usual in the country. You can go for the same Michelin Energy XM2 tyres, as they are the best premium tyre patterns available in the 13-inch tyre size. In case you are still unable to access the Michelins, other tyre patterns you can opt for include Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:29:41
- Q.I am using apollo alnac 4 g tyre size 205/65/16 in Volkswagen taigun ,can I replace to better tyre for road grip at high speed and in wet conditionsA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Dueler HP Sport and Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:15:25
- Q.Thanks a lot sir for your reply. Is it worth to spend an extra 2500rs each tyre on michelin for my car. My car generally travels 8000-10000kms a year no more than this. But it is mostly at high speeds like above 100kmph and sometimes upto 140 too, it is used less in city. Is it worth spending Rs 10,000 extra for michelinA.
You are always welcome. When it comes to high-speed performance a very reliable, performance-oriented tyre is a must. Hence, as you drive at speeds in excess of 100 kmph, on a safer side it is best to have a dependable tyre like the Michelin on each axle. Moreover, at high-speed you would require prompt braking, confident driveability and control, for which Michelin is reliable.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:14:04
- Q.I had Good Year ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP tyres Fitted from the factory. After 34000Kms in 4.5 years, the tyres were unsymmetrically worn. The Ford Dealer gave no satisfying ans and hence I am forced to change all 4 tyres with still 45% tread left. On arguing for a manufacturing defect I got the reason as Indian Road conditions. But Till date have driven lakhs of Kms with no such issue. Shall I buy MICHELIN PRIMACY 4 ST or the same Good year tyres? Tyre size 205/60 R16. Pls do Tell an approx cost for both tyres.A.
Yes, you can buy Michelin Primacy 4 ST, as it is one of the most premium tyres on offer from Michelin with satisfying results from its owners. Even Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip is a good reliable tyre. However, the distorted wear may also be a result of a lack of timely tyre rotation or wheel misalignment. Anyways, be careful next time with it. The Michelin Primacy 4 ST may cost you around Rs 9170 approx, while the Goodyear Assurance Armorgrip comes at Rs 6500 approx. Besides, these two you can also give a thought to Bridgestone Turanza T005 (Rs 8100), a performance-oriented, versatile tyre.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:59:54
- Q.Sound less tyres with comfort & performance for kia sonetA.
For your requirement you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:56:06