This is an ultimate touring tyre designed for superior traction over all surfaces. It is made up of Michelin's 2CT technology , which involves a hard compound in the centre for extra long tyre life and soft compound on shoulders for optimum grip and stability even during cornering.
Ideal for- Long distance touring as well as city rides
Key Features & Benefits
- Silica compound makes for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Cross sipes improve braking and cornering over wet surfaces
- Solid Central stripe makes for superior handling and quick acceleration
- Special tread compound makes for improved braking even at high speeds
180 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
73 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
User Reviews for Michelin Tyres
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Michelin Tyre News
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Popular Comparison For Michelin Tyres
- VSMichelin PILOT SPORTY TyresRs.1600 - 3100 *ARAMIS TUFFIAN TyresRs.1660 - 1660 *
- VSMichelin PILOT SPORTY TyresRs.1600 - 3100 *Metro Conti Go TyresRs.1800 - 3500 *
- VSMichelin SIRAC STREET TyresRs.1650 - 2850 *Apollo ACTIZIP F3 TyresRs.1870 - 1870 *
- VSMichelin SIRAC STREET TyresRs.1650 - 2850 *JK Blaze BF11 TyresRs.1599 - 1700 *
- VSMichelin PILOT SPORTY TyresRs.1600 - 3100 *Ralco Blaster Magic TyresRs.2600 - 2600 *
- VSMichelin SIRAC STREET TyresRs.1650 - 2850 *Birla ROADMAXX BT R42 TyresRs.978 - 2500 *