Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV 255/50 R19 107W
- Tyre Size255/50 R19 107W? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForCity Use
- FeaturesFuel EfficientWet Grip
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Price List
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV 255/50 R19 107W Specifications
255 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
19 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
107 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MICHELIN Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Tyres
Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV Compatible With
Top Rated Michelin Tyres
Other Michelin Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have a 2018 Acura RDX. Michelin Primacy, Pirelli Scorpion or Hankook Dynapro?A.
For Indian road conditions, we suggest you to go with the Michelin Primacy tyre pattern.Answered 13-May-2022 15:31:47
- Q.I need to change all 4 tyre for Tata nexon xm 2018 model so please recommend which tyre can safety must importantA.
You can select tyre patterns Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 3 ST.Answered 05-Apr-2022 16:00:03
- Q.I want to buy front and back tyres for pulsar 150 dtsA.
The right tyre size for Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi is 80/100-17 (front) and 100/90-17 (rear). You can choose any tyre pattern between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom and MRF Zapper and buy either buy online or from any authorized tyre dealer in your city.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:06:11
- Q.For Tata Nixon which tyres are goodA.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:04:38
- Q.I've Mahindra XUV 500 up for new tyres(235/65 R17), I want tyres with better grip (handling & braking) , now I have bridgestone duellers ATA.
As per your requirement you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Geolandar AT G015, Michelin LTX Force, and Continental Conti Cross Contact LX2.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:01:42