It is an Ultra High Performance tyre that offers superior wet and dry traction along with precise control and effective braking. Made using Dynamic Response Technology, the tyre adopts to the road surface and offers superlative grip.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Hybrid belt of Aramid and Nylon provides for excellent handling and precise steering response
- Inspired from Motorsports, the tread pattern offers excellent wet and dry traction
- Wide contact patch makes for excellent stability and shorter braking distance
- Functional Elastomers and Silica in tread compound make for excellent performance on wet surfaces
- Wide and deep longitudinal grooves make for effective water channeling for better wet performance
205 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
50 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.ZR stands for radial-ply construction.
16 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Pilot Sport 4 205/50 ZR16 Tubeless
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Is it ok to buy used tyres for car ?A.
We won't recommend buying used tyres for your car.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:43:50
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.