Michelin PILOT SPORTY Highlights
Michelin Pilot Sporty is a tube / tubeless tyre available in 17 inches size range. There are 7 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range from Rs 1650-Rs 3100, the Pilot Sporty is an ideal fitment for bikes like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, Yamaha FZS, TVS Apache RTR 160, Benelli TNT 300, and Yamaha YZF R15.
Michelin PILOT SPORTY Price List
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 100/80 R17 52P||Tubeless||Rs.1700|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 120/80 R17 61P||Tubeless||Rs.2400|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 140/70 R17 M/C 66P||Tubeless||Rs.3100|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 3.00/R17 50P||Tubeless||Rs.1750|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 2.75/R17 41P 4PR||Tube||Rs.1650|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 90/90 R17 49P||Tube||Rs.2596|
|Michelin PILOT SPORTY 100/90 R17 55P||Tube||Rs.2500|
Michelin PILOT SPORTY Features
Michelin Pilot Sporty is a heavy-duty tyres for urban and rugged road use on bikes up to 250cc. It gets excellent stability along with braking. Well-designed tread pattern ensures less tread rubber shuffling thus provides excellent tyre mileage. Wider grooves helps in better water evacuation thus provides better wet grip. Pilot Sporty tyre is available in 6 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits-
- High Tyre Mileage
- Superior Wet Grip
- Excellent Dry Grip with good braking efficiency
Michelin PILOT SPORTY Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin PILOT SPORTY
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin PILOT SPORTY Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin PILOT SPORTY
Is Michelin PILOT SPORTY good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin PILOT SPORTY?
Can I use Michelin PILOT SPORTY Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin PILOT SPORTY tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin PILOT SPORTY compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Michelin PILOT SPORTY Tyres
Popular Michelin PILOT SPORTY Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about michelin Tyre
- Q.If I choose to upsize my pulsar 220f tyres means what size should I opt to for both the tyres?A.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is stocked with 90/90-17 and 120/80-17 at front and rear respectively. The upsize of the tyre will impact fuel mileage and handling to an extent. If you are ready to consider it you can go upsize to 110/70-17 (front) and 140/70-17 (rear). The tyre pattern choices include Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Pilot Street for front and, Michelin Pilot Sporty for rear.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:44:04
- Q.We have CBR250r and we required rear tyre which is dimensions 140/70. so please suggest me which is best tyre brand because our daily running around 100kms.A.
The Honda CBR250R is fitted with 140/70 R17 at rear. For your daily running you can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or TVS Protorq CR in the budget category. While in the premium range you can pick between Metzeler ME Speed or Pirelli Angel City.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:11:26
- Q.Please suggest better tyre for yamaha fz v2, Michelin or Apollo? Michelin has 130/70 it will fix?A.
You can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front and Michelin Pilot Street for rear fitment.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:08