It is a two wheeler radial, specifically made for high performance bikes. It can be used for both urban and rugged use. Meant for adorning both the front and rear wheels.
1) Well-balanced compound structure – Offers better sturdiness and protection.
Benefit – Greater strength and handling.
2) Flexible side-wall – Meant for shock absorption, and resisting abnormalities on the road.
Benefit – Better riding quality.
3) Robust tyre structure – Provides resistance against punctures.
Benefit – Durable, and long lasting.
2.75 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for PILOT SPORTY 2.75/R17 41P 4PR Tube
- Wheel DiameterR - 17"0?Rim diameter is same as stock size Rim diameter is same as stock size
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What tyre would you recommend for yamaha fz_s rear tyre amogs these with reason:- Zapper Q Ceat zoom xl Michelin pilot sportA.
Hi Ishan, You should go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or MRF Zapper Q. They both are pretty good and offer good traction and make for confident cornering. However, out of these MRF has longer tyre life as compared to Michelin. RegardsAnswered 10 Jan 2017 12:12:55
- Q.I want to change rear tyre of my r15 v2.0 Which on is better..?
- Q.Hi I ride Bajaj Avenger 220 , What options do i have to convert that into tubeless tyre.A.
Hi Aditya, You can very well fit tubeless tyres on your Avenger. Just make sure you get them in stock size. For front you can use MRF Zapper FY1 and for rear tyre for go for MRF Zapper-Y tubeless. In case you can't find tubeless version of Zapper Y then use Michelin Pilot Sporty tubeless tyres for front as well as rear. RegardsAnswered 15 Dec 2016 09:28:09