Michelin Pilot Street Highlights
Michelin Pilot Street is a tube/tubeless type tyre available in 17 inches size range. There are 8 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2700 - Rs 5500, the Michelin Pilot Street tyre is an ideal fitment for bikes like the KTM Duke 200, KTM RC 200, Honda CBR 250R, Kawasaki Ninja, Hyosung Gt, and Harley Davidson CVO.
Michelin Pilot Street Price List
|Michelin Pilot Street 110/70 R17 54H||Tube||Rs.3900|
|Michelin Pilot Street 130/70 R17 62H||Tube||Rs.3600|
|Michelin Pilot Street 140/70 R17 66H||Tube||Rs.5300|
|Michelin Pilot Street 130/70 R17 62H||Tubeless||Rs.5150|
|Michelin Pilot Street 140/70 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|Michelin Pilot Street 150/60 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|Michelin Pilot Street 110/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.2700|
|Michelin Pilot Street 120/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
Michelin Pilot Street Features
About Michelin Pilot Street
Michelin Pilot Street tyre is meant for 150 CC+ mid-sized bikes. It offers enhanced safety on road along with precise handling and stability. Silica based tread rubber provides excellent grip on wet surfaces. Wider grooves help in better water dispersion. Tread pattern is designed to minimize uneven wear & maximize mileage. Pilot Sport tyre is available in 8 sizes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High speed stability
- Long tyre life
- Excellent grip on wet surfaces
- Sporty look
Michelin Pilot Street Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Tyres Similar to Michelin Pilot Street
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for Michelin Pilot Street Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on Michelin Pilot Street
Is Michelin Pilot Street good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for Michelin Pilot Street?
Can I use Michelin Pilot Street Tyre for off-road touring?
Is Michelin Pilot Street tyre available on emi?
Is Michelin Pilot Street compatible with Bike?
Bike Using Michelin Pilot Street Tyres
Popular Michelin Pilot Street Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about michelin Tyre
- Q.Please suggest better tyre for yamaha fz v2, Michelin or Apollo? Michelin has 130/70 it will fix?A.
You can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front and Michelin Pilot Street for rear fitment.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:08
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Best tyre for Bajaj ct100 rear tyre for best comfort and better gripA.
You can conside the following tyres for your Bjaja CT100 - TVS JUMBO, Michelin CITY PRO, and Metro Conti Toofani 2. All three tyres offer superior comfort and grip.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52