More Variants Of Pilot Street
|110/70 R17 54H||Tube||Rs.3900|
|130/70 R17 62H||Tube||Rs.3600|
|140/70 R17 66H||Tube||Rs.5300|
|130/70 R17 62H||Tubeless||Rs.5150|
|140/70 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|150/60 R17 66H||Tubeless||Rs.5500|
|110/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.2700|
|120/70 R17 54H||Tubeless||Rs.0|
About Michelin Pilot Street
This has a slick tread pattern that is distinct and suits bikes of 250cc to 1000cc.
1) Steel belt encasing – Strong cord molding from inside.
Benefit – Improved control, lasts longer.
2) Robust format with larger contact patch – Enhanced grip along with easy maneuverability.
Benefit – Better response and steadiness.
3) Toned rubber formation – more rigid and advanced form.
Benefit – Guarded from cuts and tears.
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
User Reviews for Michelin Pilot Street Tyres
Bike Using Michelin Pilot Street Tyres
Popular Comparison For Michelin Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hi Good day to you! i have Electra 350 & wanna change my rear tyre from 3.25X 19 to 110/90 18 michelin sirac , please do let me know is that ohk or something better i can go for i will keep my front tyre as same as 3.25X19A.
You can consider getting Michelin Sirac as it comes with a robust compound that helps in improving the durability of the tyre.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Are the tubeless applo tyre suitable for hona unicorn rear wheel?A.
I would suggest Michelin CITY PRO over Apollo tyres because it comes with three reinforced plies for better durability.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Honda shine sp 125 for daily useA.
For daily use, Michelin CITY PRO-80/100 R18 47P will be a good tyre for your bike. It comes with an affordable price tag and offers amazing performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53