This has a slick tread pattern that is distinct and suits bikes of 250cc to 1000cc.
1) Steel belt encasing – Strong cord molding from inside.
Benefit – Improved control, lasts longer.
2) Robust format with larger contact patch – Enhanced grip along with easy maneuverability.
Benefit – Better response and steadiness.
3) Toned rubber formation – more rigid and advanced form.
Benefit – Guarded from cuts and tears.
130 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
265 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
H is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Tyre upsize options for Pilot Street 130/70 R17 62H Tube
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Pl reccomond me rear tyre of Yamaha fz . local tyre shop providing me one of tvs make size 140/60R 17.should I go for it?A.
Hi Pradipta, take a look at: MRF RevZ Y for an all round performance at affordable price. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/revz-y/140-60-r171-tubeless Or go for soft-compound Pilot Street for improved cornering ability. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/pilot-street/140-70-r17-66h --MaheshAnswered 27 Apr 2017 04:34:29
- Q.Hi, I own an r15 v2 ..can u suggest me a good tyre ..
- Q.Can u recommend me a best tyre for fz midshipA.
Hello Sai Venkat, For the rear wheel you can go for MRF Revz Y or Michelin Pilot street. For the front wheel go for MRF FY2. RegardsAnswered 27 Dec 2016 12:59:45