Michelin PRIMACY HP-235/55 R17 99W MO Tubeless
- Tyre Size235/55 R17 99W MO? What's this
- Warranty5 Years
- Ideal ForSporty drive Highway drive
- FeaturesHigh PerformanceWet GripDry GripLong tyre lifeHandlingBetter BrakingFuel efficientComfort
Other Michelin PRIMACY HP Variants
|Michelin PRIMACY HP 255/45 R18 99Y MO||Tubeless||Rs.25580|
Michelin PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO Features
A preferred choice by car-makers for Original Equipment, Primacy HP delivers ultimate performance without any compromises on safety. Making use of Silica in combination with Michelin's Elasto Sport compound, this tyre performs exceptionally well over wet and dry surface and has 25% longer tyre life compared to its competitors.
Ideal for- Track as well as highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Large contact patch area provides for sharp handling
- Silica based compound provides for excellent wet and dry grip
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel economy
- Rigid tread block increase tyre life by 25%
- Unique tread pattern Reduces braking distance by up to 2 metres
Michelin PRIMACY HP 235/55 R17 99W MO Specifications
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating
775 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed Rating
W is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Tyres Similar to Michelin PRIMACY HP
User Reviews for Michelin PRIMACY HP Tyres
Michelin PRIMACY HP Compatible With
Other Michelin Car Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours