A preferred choice by car-makers for Original Equipment, Primacy HP delivers ultimate performance without any compromises on safety. Making use of Silica in combination with Michelin's Elasto Sport compound, this tyre performs exceptionally well over wet and dry surface and has 25% longer tyre life compared to its competitors.
Ideal for- Track as well as highway use
Key Features & Benefits
- Large contact patch area provides for sharp handling
- Silica based compound provides for excellent wet and dry grip
- Low rolling resistance provides for improved fuel economy
- Rigid tread block increase tyre life by 25%
- Unique tread pattern Reduces braking distance by up to 2 metres
235 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio55
55 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction. R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
- Load Rating99
99 (775 kg) is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
- Speed RatingW
W (270 kmph) is the speed rating i.e. the maximum speed for the tyre at full load.