Michelin Scorcher 11
More Variants Of Scorcher 11
|100/80 R17 52H||Tubeless||Rs.8840|
|140/75 R17 67V||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
|200/55 R17 78V||Tubeless||Rs.21100|
|140/75 R15 65H||Tubeless||Rs.NA|
About Michelin Scorcher 11
This tyre is specially designed for Harley Davidson cruiser bikes and the likes of it. It offers superior high speed stability and traction . The rigid carcass makes for excellent cornering capabilities and wide zig-zag grooves ensure effective water evacuation. Silica Rain Technology make for excellent wet grip and braking efficiency.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Use of Aramid fibres makes for superior cornering capabilities
- Rigid Carcass construction makes for superior high speed handling
- Silica Rain Technology makes for excellent wet and dry grip
- Innovative tread compound provides for very efficient braking
What is covered and for how long?
Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres, Michelin Passenger Car and Light Truck Tyres manufactured
under the authorized TM’s “MICHELIN” and “BF Goodrich”, used in normal service and in accordance
with the maintenance recommendations and safety warnings of Michelin, are covered by a warranty
against defects in design, workmanship and materials subject to the conditions set out below.
a. Tyres sold within 3 years of the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold within 3 years of the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 3 years
from the date of purchase, whichever comes first.
b. Tyres sold 3 years after the manufacturing date: Where the tyres are sold 3 years after the
manufacturing date, the warranty shall be for the life of the original usable tread pattern or 6 years
from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. At the end of the relevant periods stated in
paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the ‘Warranty Period’), all warranties, express or
implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern is the original pattern down to the level of the
tread pattern wear indicators – 1.6 mm of tread pattern remaining. Date of purchase is documented
by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice.
If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be based on the date of manufacture.
At the end of the relevant periods stated in paragraphs a. and b. above (each referred to as the
"Warranty Period"), all warranties, express or implied are terminated. The original usable tread pattern
is the original pattern down to the level of the tread pattern wear indicators - 1.6 mm of tread pattern
remaining. Date of purchase is documented by new vehicle registration (where the tyres were fitted
on a new vehicle) or original tyre sales invoice. If there is no proof of purchase, the warranty will be
based on the date of manufacture.
Tyres which become unserviceable under the following circumstances are not covered by this
- Road hazard injury (e.g. a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage or puncture, whether repairable or
- not); or
- Incorrect mounting of the tyre, tyre/wheel imbalance or improper repair; or
- Mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as wheel misalignment resulting in uneven or rapid
- wear; or
- Tyres fitted to or used with incompatible or improper valves, rims or wheels; or
- Vehicles, which are carrying loads or running at speeds higher than the load and speed index
- marked on the tyre side walls or that recommended for the vehicles; or
- Under-inflation, over-inflation, improper maintenance or other abuse; or
- Tyres purchased second hand; or
- Improper storage; or
- Tyres, which have not been fitted or used in accordance with the technical recommendations of the manufacturer as published from time to time; or
- Accident, fire, chemical explosion, tyre alteration or vandalism; or
- Tyres purchased from unauthorized dealers; or
- Climatic or ozone effects.
Find Michelin Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For Michelin Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which company is the best tyre for my honda horent 160A.
Some of the better tyres options for the Honda Cb Hornet 160 are MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Confused between mrf revz and Michelin pilot street for pulsar AS 200A.
Among the MRF Revz and the Michelin Pilot Street, we will suggest you to go for the Michelin Pilot Street as its features soft compound and offers more grip, stability, and better braking performance as well.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45
- Q.Which tyer should be used for CBR250R for leh laddakh tripA.
The likes of Michelin Pilot, Pirelli SPORT DEMON, and MRF Masseter will be great options for your Honda CBR250R.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:33:45