MRF Bigrover Price List
|MRF Bigrover 6.00/16||Tube||Rs.4685|
MRF Bigrover Features
About MRF Bigrover
This tyre has been designed to endure the abuses of rough terrains thrown at it. Wide Zig-Zag lugs offer confident biting-effect, thereby providing good grip. Robust shoulder construction makes for high durability and loadability.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Wide zig-zag lugs offer confident grip
- Circumferential grooves ensure optimum wet performance
- Robust construction makes tyres durable against cuts and abrasions
- Low-wearing rubber compound offers long tread life
- Aggressive look and good all round performance.
- Combines superior mileage with excellent traction
MRF Bigrover Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Bigrover
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Bigrover Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Bigrover
Is MRF Bigrover good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Bigrover?
Can I use MRF Bigrover Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Bigrover tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Bigrover compatible with Car?
Popular MRF Bigrover Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52