MRF Estate N6 Price List
|MRF Estate N6 78 R15||Tube||Rs.4285|
MRF Estate N6 Features
The rib-lug tread pattern of this tyre ensures superior all-terrain grip. The solid shoulder lugs make tyres durable over rough tarmac and wide central ribs offer confident handling.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Aggressive tread pattern offers confident grip of all terrains
- Solid construction makes tyres very durable on rough roads
- High rubber content in tyres ensures superior grip
- Enhanced traction due to special design
- Excellent performance due to rib-lug pattern
MRF Estate N6 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Estate N6
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Estate N6 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Estate N6
Is MRF Estate N6 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Estate N6?
Can I use MRF Estate N6 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Estate N6 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Estate N6 compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Hello tyre dekho, my car came with tyre size of 215/60 R16, I need to replace them, is there any better option for tyre uprising? And pls suggest me the good brand tyres patterns for bad roads, pot holes, humps. Thank youA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 225/60 R16 in place of the existing 215/60 R16. For tyre brand and patterns you can choose between JK Elanzo NXT, MRF ZV2K and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:55
- Q.Need to do Delhi to Leh by Innova crysta. What tyres should the vehicle have considering the terrain and weather Aug-21/Sept-21A.
You can select between CEAT Czar HP, Apollo Apterra Cross and MRF Wanderer.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:27:50
- Q.In my car etios vd at present i am using tyre size 185/60R15, now someone suggest me to upsize Tyre with 185/65 R15, if i upsize the Tyre is there any issue related with mileage and stabilityA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 195/60 R15 instead of 185/65 R15. You choose tyre patterns from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1 or MRF Perfinza CLX1.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:24:01