MRF Legend Highlights
MRF Legend is a tube type tyre available in 12, 14 and 15 inches size range. There are 3 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths.
MRF Legend Price List
|MRF Legend 5.65/12||NA||Rs.2160|
|MRF Legend 5.2/14||Tube||Rs.2925|
|MRF Legend 5.9/15||Tube||Rs.3415|
MRF Legend Features
About MRF Legend
MRF Legend ensures higher mileage and even cuts down fuel consumption.It offers excellent traction which results in greater stability. There are 3 sizes available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Higher mileage
- Easy water drainage
- Increased road contact area
- Sure grip while cornering
- Better wet traction
MRF Legend Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Legend
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Legend Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Legend
Is MRF Legend good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Legend?
Can I use MRF Legend Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Legend tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Legend compatible with Car?
Popular MRF Legend Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52