MRF Legend Price List
|MRF Legend 5.9/15||Tube||Rs.3415|
|MRF Legend 5.65/12||Na||Rs.2160|
MRF Legend 5.2/14 Specifications
5.2 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Rim Diameter
14 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Legend Tyres
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Car Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.i am planning to buy kenda 235 65 R 17 for my scorpio.... shall i go for it.A.
Kenda is a budding Taiwanese tyre brand and has been in India for nearly 5 years. The feedback received from the consumers is mostly positive and have been regarded as value for money tyres. However, the only challenge that may arise will be related to warranty claims and after-sales service. Hence, choose wisely. Other dependable tyre patterns in this tyre size range include CEAT Czar AT, MRF Wanderer SL and Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:52:52
- Q.I have MM550 which has current tyre size 7.50-16 i am looking for new tyres which tyres will suit it?A.
The 7.50-16 is a rare size these days, hence very few tyre makers manufacture it. One of them is MRF, you can pick the MRF Super Lug Fifty Plus R for your MM55O. Or else, you can go for modern 185/85 R16 with negligible size variation and choose between CEAT Czar AT, MRF ZQT and JK Brute.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:50:52
- Q.Swift LXI. Current tyre is almost gone post 30000k Kms. Planning to replace. Suggest fuel efficient tyre. City Traffic mostly.A.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, MRF ZVTS and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:55:25
- Q.Which tyre best for this size 175/65R 14 HONDA AMAZE i-VETCA.
You can choose between CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZVTS and Apollo Amazer 4G Life.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:49:36
- Q.Want to up size my 16 inch to 17 in alloy in my Tata nexon, kindly recommend a tyreA.
Tyre upgrade or upsize is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it affects the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with a wider 225/60 R16 tyre instead of the rim upgrade to 17-inch. The tyre pattern choices in this inlcude JK Elanzo Touring, Bridgestone Turanza T005, and MRF ZV2K.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:42:48