About MRF MoGrip Meteor M
This is a radial meant for bikes of all ranges, but built to suit rear wheels. It comes in sizes 17 and 18 inches. It brings upgrades in the vehicle's performance with added speed benefits.
1) Uni-directional block pattern – Builds a far better rigidity to the fore of the drive.
Benefits – Saves fuel and returns better mileage.
2) Stylish tread design – Appealing pattern combining form and function.
Benefits – Enough grip and control is offered.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
User Reviews for MRF Tyres
Bike Using MRF MoGrip Meteor M Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours