MRF MoGrip Meteor M Highlights
MRF MoGrip Meteor M is a tube/tubeless tyre available in 10,12, 17, 18, and 21 inches size range. There are 8 sizes available with different sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 1250 - Rs 3500, the MoGrip Meteor M is an ideal fitment for bike and scooters like the Bajaj Pulsar 150, Honda Activa, Piaggio Vespa Elegante, Benelli TNT 300, and TVS Scooty.
MRF MoGrip Meteor M Price List
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 3/18||Na||Rs.1825|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 3/17||Na||Rs.1700|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 90/90-12||Tubeless||Rs.1250|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 90/100-10||Tubeless||Rs.1250|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 90/90-21 54H||Tube||Rs.3000|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 120/90-17 64H||Tube||Rs.3500|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 2.75/18||Na||Rs.1690|
|MRF MoGrip Meteor M 80/100 R18||Tubeless||Rs.1680|
MRF MoGrip Meteor M Features
This is a radial meant for bikes of all ranges, but built to suit rear wheels. It comes in sizes 17 and 18 inches. It brings upgrades in the vehicle's performance with added speed benefits.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Stylish tread design
- Aggressive block design.
- Directional block pattern.
- Better stabilityGood grip.
- Excellent on off road application.
MRF MoGrip Meteor M Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF MoGrip Meteor M
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF MoGrip Meteor M Tyres
Today, MRF stands atop in the list of popular tyre brands. This is a company that has been successful in catering to the needs of countless ...
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF MoGrip Meteor M
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor M good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF MoGrip Meteor M?
Can I use MRF MoGrip Meteor M Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor M tyre available on emi?
Is MRF MoGrip Meteor M compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF MoGrip Meteor M Tyres
Popular MRF MoGrip Meteor M Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Which brand is best for activa, as I want to replaced it to new one and how to check for its features like rim tread size oem date pls guideA.
The Honda Activa is fitted with 90/100-10 tyre size and some of the recommended tyre patterns for it include CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze BA21 and MRF Nylogrip Zapper. The tread and rim size of a tyre is inscribed on the tyre sidewall in this form “90/100-10 41P” where 90 stands for tread width, 100 for aspect ratio or profile and 10 denoting the rim size. Similarly, 41 signify maximum load capacity and P stands for speed rating. Likewise the date of manufacturing is given in weeks and year, for e.g. 09/21, which means ninth week of year 2021.Answered 23-Jul-2021 13:42:36
- Q.please recommend suitable tyre for honda activa 125A.
You can go for CEAT Gripp or MRF Zapper, as per your preference.Answered 22-Jul-2021 14:03:19
- Q.Which tyre brand best for Honda unicornA.
You can pick between CEAT Zoom Plus and MRF Zapper.Answered 22-Jul-2021 14:00:38
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News