More Variants Of NDMS
About MRF NDMS
It is an all wheel fitment model that delivers an excellent performance without compromising with safety.
The NDMS has a superior performance capacity with the help of a strong tread format and a rigid internal build. It ensures that the vehicle is kept well affirmed on the ground always, and keeps stability and safety shielding it always. In addition to this, it also reaches for other benefits of the ride that include a better fuel economy and a quality, smooth ride that is unhampered by noise emissions.
1) Non-directional tread pattern – Gives high braking force.
Benefit – Maximizes the level of traction.
2) Strong internal casing – Reinforces the tyre's structure from within, adds to its strength
Benefit – Higher durability and improved fuel savings.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Whether tubeless tyres are available for TVS Jive bikeA.
No, there's no tubeless tyre available for the specified model, but you can consider getting MRF Nylogrip Ezeeride for great performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 05:27:52
- Q.which the best tubeless tyre for hero motocorp pleasure in MRFA.
If you are looking for a tubeless tyre for the specified scooter, then MRF ZAPPER (Scooter) will be a good option. It also comes at an affordable price point.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Best royal enfield classic 500 tyreA.
MRF Zapper FQ-110/90-18 will be a good tyre for RE Classic 500 as it gets extended shoulders for better stability.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53