MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Price List
|MRF Nylogrip ST Plus 2.75/18||Na||Rs.1600|
|MRF Nylogrip ST Plus 2.5/18||Na||Rs.Price Coming Soon|
MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Features
This model ensures that the best handling and control is granted for the bike, in addition to other benefits that include fuel savings and enhanced comfort during the ride.
1) Sophisticated block design – Better grip provided with an advanced distribution of blocks on the tread.
Benefits – Control enhanced, sterner grip.
2) Better look with aggressive pattern – Allows for a secure drive and keeps it well balanced.
Benefits – Cornering and maneuverability is made easier.
MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Nylogrip ST Plus
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Tyres
MRF tyre company is engaged in designing and manufacturing of high quality radials for different kinds of vehicles. Among its various produc...
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Nylogrip ST Plus
Is MRF Nylogrip ST Plus good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Nylogrip ST Plus?
Can I use MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Nylogrip ST Plus tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Nylogrip ST Plus compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Tyres
Popular MRF Nylogrip ST Plus Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.I have been wondering about the best rear tyres for my apache rtr 180 .. please suggest me the best tyre for city as well for highway rides... Can I have a larger or bigger tyre fitted... Will go with your suggestions.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is suggested to stick to the OE tyre size. You can pick tyre pattern as per your budget and preference from CEAT Zoom Rad, MRF Zapper C and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 16-Sep-2021 11:23:14
- Q.What is the right model of rear tyre for Avenger 220 CC 2010 modelA.
The Bajaj Avenger 220 is fitted with 130/90-15 tyre size. You can pick between MRF Zapper Y, Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip ATT 240.Answered 15-Sep-2021 12:53:40
- Q.I want to know upsizing for my Honda Unicorn 160 2015 model.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. If you are fine with it then Unicorn features stock size of 80/100-17 at front and 110/80-17 at rear. You can keep front tyre size as it is for better handling and go for a wider tyre at rear with 120/80-17. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 26-Aug-2021 16:08:37
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News