MRF Perfinza CLX1
- Ideal ForExtensive Highway Drives and City Commute
- FeaturesWet Grip Dry Grip Superior Braking Long Tread Life Comfortable Ride Precise Handling
More Variants Of Perfinza CLX1
|225/45 R17 91W||Tubeless||Rs.12215|
|195/60 R15 88V||Tubeless||Rs.5870|
|205/55 R16 91V||Tubeless||Rs.8340|
|195/65 R15 91V||Tubeless||Rs.5990|
About MRF Perfinza CLX1
Perfinza- Feel Perfection, as described by MRF, is a product that has been designed to offer exceptional ride quality with superior traction over wet and dry tracks. The tread pattern has been designed by highly experienced engineers and the rubber compound incorporates Silica along with a mix of other fine polymers.
Ideal for- Extensive Highway drives and city commute
Key Features & Benefits
- Futuristic Asymmetric tread design for superior wet and dry braking efficiency
- Innovative tread pattern for exceptional grip and a very comfortable ride quality
- Silica based tread pattern for exceptional wet grip and enhanced tread life
- Designed with multiple steel belts and a protective cover for a supple ride
- Wide circumferential ribs with sinusoidal grooves ensure precise handling
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Car Using MRF Perfinza CLX1 Tyres
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Discover 100 m rear tyreA.
For your Bajaj Discover 100M, you can go for either MRF Zapper FS or TVS JUMBO. Both the tyres offer good grip in both wet and dry conditions provide decent stability.Answered 17 Jan 2020 01:31:27
- Q.Honda hornet rear tyreA.
I would recommend MRF Revz for your bike because it gets a unique tread pattern that helps in enhancing the overall traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:53:31
- Q.My car tyre is 165/65/R14 shall I upsize it for 165/80/R14A.
Yes, you can upsize to the specified size for better stability. MRF ZVTS will be a suitable choice if you are looking for a replacement.Answered 16 Jan 2020 03:30:49