MRF Revz C1 Price List
|MRF Revz C1 150/60 R17||Tubeless||Rs.4450|
MRF Revz C1 Features
MRF had designed REVZ C1 tyre with utmost emphasis on safety and performance. The tread pattern not only looks aesthetic but also offers superior grip and cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Angular tread pattern offers excellent traction
- Innovative rubber compound offers long tread life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes confident wet grip
- Rounded profile offers good maneuverability and cornering capability
MRF Revz C1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Revz C1
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Revz C1 Tyres
Nice Tyre Performance
The condition of the road that I have to pass daily is very bad and the rough terrain has damaged the tyres of my bike, so I was finding a t...Read More
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Revz C1
Is MRF Revz C1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Revz C1?
Can I use MRF Revz C1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Revz C1 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Revz C1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Revz C1 Tyres
Popular MRF Revz C1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Which all rear tyres can I use for Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 (2010 Model)? Please specify the models with exact sizes.A.
The Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 rear tyre size, as recommended by the bike maker, reads 120/80-18. For this tyre size, you can select tyre patterns among MRF Nylogrip Zapper C, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Tramplr XR.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:06:37
- Q.Discover 135cc digital front tayerA.
For the Bajaj Discover front tyre, you can opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro, and MRF Zapper.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:05:37
- Q.Which tyre is best for Apache RTR 160 Front & RearA.
For TVS Apache RTR 160, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo MRF Michelin Pilot Street, Apollo Tramplr, and Pirelli Angel City.Read More...Answered 21-Mar-2023 15:04:51
- Q.For yamaha saluto i want upsize my rear tyre because 80/100 rear tyre is looking so thin and it skids which bigger tyre i can fix on it?A.
Tyre upsize negatively affects the overall performance and fuel economy of the bike, which is why it is not recommended by bike manufacturers. Hence, for balanced performance always insist upon company-fitted tyre size. Moreover, to overcome concerns of stability and skid you can switch to premium tyre patterns from MRF Zapper/Ezeeride, Michelin City Pro and JK Blaze BR32.Read More...Answered 15-Mar-2023 17:55:15
- Q.Which Tyre is good for honda activa 125A.
For Honda Activa 125, you can select tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze, Michelin City Extra and MRF Zapper.Read More...Answered 14-Mar-2023 13:43:02
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*