MRF Revz FC1 Price List
|MRF Revz FC1 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.3125|
MRF Revz FC1 Features
MRF had designed REVZ tyre with utmost emphasis on safety and performance. The tread pattern not only looks aesthetic but also offers superior grip and cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Angular tread pattern offers excellent traction
- Innovative rubber compound offers long tread life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes confident wet grip
- Rounded profile offers good maneuverability and cornering capability
MRF Revz FC1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Revz FC1
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Revz FC1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Revz FC1
Is MRF Revz FC1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Revz FC1?
Can I use MRF Revz FC1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Revz FC1 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Revz FC1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Revz FC1 Tyres
Popular MRF Revz FC1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.Front tyre for Suzuki Gixxer SF for the purpose of normal day to day city ride and sometimes rides of 500kms - 5000kms, many patch of off-road is also expected.A.
As per your budget and preference, you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz. All three are sturdy tyres specifically made keeping in mind Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:51:45
- Q.My bike is pulser 150 ....2010 model. Which tyre is good for both alloy wheelA.
For the front Pulsar 150 tyre, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:08:50
- Q.Can i upsize 100/90 r17 for 90/90 r17A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by two-wheeler manufacturers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, for optimum stability and handling, it is best to continue with the company suggested tyre size. Instead of upsizing, for better stability, you can choose any high grip tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin Pilot Sporty.Answered 11-Jan-2022 17:58:24
- Q.Which is the best rear tyre for apache rtr160 ( is MRF,Appolo or Mitchelin) for best riding and gripA.
For the Apache RTR 160 rear tyre (110/80-17) you can pick between Apollo Alpha S1 and Michelin Pilot Street 2. Both are fantastic tyres in terms of stability, grip and wet/dry performance. Moreover, if there is a budget constraint you can go for the MRF Nylogrip Zapper C.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:59:34
- Q.What tyre should i use for apache rtr 160 abs?A.
For Apache RTR 160 front tyre you can choose between CEAT Secura Zoom F and MRF Nylogrip Zapper, while for the rear tyre choices include CEAT Zoom XL and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 11-Jan-2022 13:57:20
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News