MRF Revz FC1 Price List
|MRF Revz FC1 110/70 R17||Tubeless||Rs.3125|
MRF Revz FC1 Features
MRF had designed REVZ tyre with utmost emphasis on safety and performance. The tread pattern not only looks aesthetic but also offers superior grip and cornering capabilities.
Key Features & Benefits-
- Angular tread pattern offers excellent traction
- Innovative rubber compound offers long tread life
- Circumferential grooves and lateral sipes confident wet grip
- Rounded profile offers good maneuverability and cornering capability
MRF Revz FC1 Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF Revz FC1
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Revz FC1 Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Revz FC1
Is MRF Revz FC1 good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Revz FC1?
Can I use MRF Revz FC1 Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Revz FC1 tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Revz FC1 compatible with Bike?
Bike Using MRF Revz FC1 Tyres
Popular MRF Revz FC1 Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.on yamaha r15 v2 Can we use bias tyre on front and radial tyre on rear ? Does that affect handling? Which type of tyres should be used on r15 v2A.
The Yamaha R15 V2 is made available with most appropriate tyre size and tyre layout selection at front and rear. The front has tubeless tyre, while the rear is shod with radial tubeless tyre. Both in tandem perform fantastically. Thus, we suggest there is no need to change the tyre setup, if changed it will definitely affect the handling, performance and fuel efficiency of the bike. If you want to opt for new tyres choose between MRF Zapper FY1 or Ralco Blaster for front and among Michelin Pilot Street and MRF Revz S for rear.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:33:02
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.Best front and rear tyre for passion plus with alloy for city usage.daily use 10km , need comfort ,grip ,handling and low maintenance tyre.A.
You can pick between CEAT Gripp X3, JK Challenger and MRF Zapper.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:29:26
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News