MRF Revz S 130/70 R17 Specifications
130 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
70 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
- Rim Diameter
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
- Load Rating
0 is the load index i.e. the maximum weight each tyre can carry at full speed.
Compare with Similar Items
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF Revz S Tyres
more smooth and secured
A few days ago, I replaced the tyres of my bike with the MRF Revz S tyres. After the replacement, I have found that the riding experience be...Read More
The best control and handling manifested in the MRF Revz S
The Revz S is another quality defining product from MRF, one of the best tyre companies. This radial combines a host of stunning features in...Read More
MRF Revz S Compatible With
Top Rated MRF Tyres
Other MRF Bike Tyres
More Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.which tyre should i buy for my bike under budget but great performance and grip.140/70/R17 Yamaha R15 v3A.
For rear tyre options, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Revz, Pirelli Angel City, and Michelin Pilot Street.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:15:11
- Q.Hi. i am using suzuki access 125 bike ... tubeless tyre as it is from showroom buyed 2019 december .. now tyre puncture frequently and tyre filled with air...when asked motor repairmen after thorough check he told me to buy new tyre... recommend the tyre with road grip and comfort... i am facing low back pain..A.
For Suzuki Access 125, as per your requirements, you can choose any premium tyre pattern between MRF Zapper, Michelin City Extra, and Reise TwistR 01.Read More...Answered 23-May-2023 14:13:43
- Q.What is the best rear tyre for classic 350? I mostly ride in city and requirements are that the tyre should perform good during acceleration, braking and hard corneringA.
For Royal Enfield Classic 350, as per your requirements, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Nylogrip Zapper, Reise TourR 30-1, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 20-May-2023 00:07:53
- Q.With is the best tyre for rear side of honda cb shineA.
For Honda CB Shine, you can choose tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus, and Michelin City Pro.Read More...Answered 04-May-2023 12:30:06
- Q.tubless tyre for yamaha RayzrA.
For Yamaha Ray ZR, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom D, MRF Zapper, and Michelin City Extra.Read More...Answered 25-Apr-2023 14:53:24
Popular MRF Revz S Tyre Comparison
Similar Bike Tyre Brands
MRF Bike Tyres News
- MRF Masseter-XRs.1,415*
- MRF ZAPPER (Scooter)Rs.1,050*
- CEAT MILAZERs.1,600*
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs.1,050*
- Michelin PILOT SPORTYRs.2,065*
- MRF Zapper C1Rs.1,345*
- CEAT Gripp XL FRs.2,235*
- Vredestein Centauro NSRs.Price Coming Soon*
- JK Smart Blaze RYDR BR43Rs.4,200*
- TVS Eurogrip Conta 725Rs.1,490*