It is a 17 inch radial made of a special compound that ensures better performance, along with good fuel efficiency.
1) Round profile – Makes better contact with roads.
Benefits – Remains stable even when taking turns.
2) Special tyre compound – Offers firm grip on the tarmac.
Benefits – Ensures an excellent ride.
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Revz Y 150/60 R17
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Pl reccomond me rear tyre of Yamaha fz . local tyre shop providing me one of tvs make size 140/60R 17.should I go for it?A.
Hi Pradipta, take a look at: MRF RevZ Y for an all round performance at affordable price. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/revz-y/140-60-r171-tubeless Or go for soft-compound Pilot Street for improved cornering ability. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/pilot-street/140-70-r17-66h --MaheshAnswered 27 Apr 2017 04:34:29
- Q.Can u recommend me a best tyre for fz midshipA.
Hello Sai Venkat, For the rear wheel you can go for MRF Revz Y or Michelin Pilot street. For the front wheel go for MRF FY2. RegardsAnswered 27 Dec 2016 12:59:45
- Q.Yamhaa fzs rear tyre ?A.
Hi Shashi, MRF Revz Y would be a very good rear tyre for your FZS. RegardsAnswered 06 Dec 2016 12:29:09