This tyre is designed to maneuver through sharp turns with ease, besides ensuring safety. It offers excellent grip on dry roads and brings down fuel consumption as well.
1) Unique tread pattern – Enhances grip and cornering stability.
Benefit – Best handling even at high speeds.
2) Plies – Gives it strength and flexibility.
Benefit – Prevents it from losing its original shape.
150 is the width in millimetres of the tyres cross section.
- Aspect Ratio
60 is the Aspect Ratio, it is the ratio of the sidewall height to the cross section width.
Radial construction.R stands for radial-ply construction.
17 inches, stands for the diameter of the wheel that the tyre is designed to fit.
Tyre upsize options for Revz 150/60 R17
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Recommend me a back tyre for R15 SA.
Hi Kasi, You should go for MRF Revz S tyre for your R15 S. It would offer confident dry grip and a decent wet traction. Regards,Answered 11 Jan 2019 10:07:36
- Q.Pl reccomond me rear tyre of Yamaha fz . local tyre shop providing me one of tvs make size 140/60R 17.should I go for it?A.
Hi Pradipta, take a look at: MRF RevZ Y for an all round performance at affordable price. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/revz-y/140-60-r171-tubeless Or go for soft-compound Pilot Street for improved cornering ability. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/pilot-street/140-70-r17-66h --MaheshAnswered 27 Apr 2017 04:34:29
- Q.Hai anand i am having a yamaha r15 version 2.0 2015 model i hav runed only 23k kms on front mrf zapper fy 1 90/80 tyre nd rear mrf revz s 130/70 section now yamaha service people r telling me to change the tyres shll i do itjQuery223028943354101267915_1486827559273?? Is 23k kms only fr tht tyres or more is thr....nd i am thinking to chane rear tyre woth pirelli sprots demon 130/70 tyre it is good tyre or shll i change with stock mrf revz s tyte pls help me out of ths problmA.
Hello Gabbar, Two wheeler tyres usually run good for about 15000 kms, on average. But its good that you extracted 23k kms out of them. But now I would suggest that you replace both the tyres, keeping your safety in mind. You can continue using stock MRF RevZ. It is a pretty good tyre. But Pirelli Sport Demon is an exceptionally good thing, and hence, is also expensive. But if budget isn't a problem then go for Pirelli. Sport Demon would offer great traction, long life and great handling. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 08:50:26