MRF SLM Highlights
MRF SLM is a tubeless type tyre available in 14, and 16 inches size range. There are 2 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2925 - Rs 4890, the SLM tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Thar, and Tata Sumo.
MRF SLM Price List
|MRF SLM 185 R14||Tubeless||Rs.2925|
|MRF SLM 185/85 R16||Tubeless||Rs.4890|
MRF SLM Features
About MRF SLM
This tubeless tyre from the brand is available in 14 and 16 inches. It is designed to perform excellently on both wet and dry surfaces.
1) Four rib design - Specialized for better traction on all conditions.
Benefit – Helps in giving impressive mileage.
2) Unique tread compound – Has lower rolling resistance.
Benefit – Offers good control over the vehicle.
MRF SLM Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF SLM
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF SLM Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF SLM
Is MRF SLM good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF SLM?
Can I use MRF SLM Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF SLM tyre available on emi?
Is MRF SLM compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF SLM Tyres
Popular MRF SLM Tyre Comparison
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 04:21:14
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.I have a XUV5OO W10 model and have completed 60000 Kms. I am looking at replacing the tyres. What is the best brand and model according to you. City and outstation travel are balanced. I tour on religious trips in interior tamilnaduA.
For your Mahindra XUV500, you can go for any of the CEAT CZAR HP, MRF Wanderer S/L, or Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52