- Ideal ForCity Use
MRF SLM Highlights
MRF SLM is a tubeless type tyre available in 14, and 16 inches size range. There are 2 sizes available with variety of sidewalls and widths. With a price range of Rs 2925 - Rs 4890, the SLM tyre is an ideal fitment for cars like the Mahindra Bolero, Mahindra Thar, and Tata Sumo.
MRF SLM Price List
|MRF SLM 185/85 R16||Tubeless||Rs.4890|
|MRF SLM 185 R14||Tubeless||Rs.2925|
MRF SLM Features
This tubeless tyre from the brand is available in 14 and 16 inches. It is designed to perform excellently on both wet and dry surfaces.
1) Four rib design - Specialized for better traction on all conditions.
Benefit – Helps in giving impressive mileage.
2) Unique tread compound – Has lower rolling resistance.
Benefit – Offers good control over the vehicle.
MRF SLM Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Tyres Similar to MRF SLM
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
User Reviews for MRF SLM Tyres
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF SLM
Is MRF SLM good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF SLM?
Can I use MRF SLM Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF SLM tyre available on emi?
Is MRF SLM compatible with Car?
Car Using MRF SLM Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions About MRF Tyre
- Q.will there be any problem if, 3 tyres are 175/65 R4 82T good year and 4th tyre is 175/65R14 82H MRF ZVTV A1.A.
It won't be much of a problem. However is not recommended from the handling and performance perspective, as different tread pattern react differently to the braking and grip.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:37:54
- Q.PLEASE RECOMMEND WHETHER I CAN GO FOR TUBELESS TYRES FOR SANTRO XING 2010 MODEL, WHICH WAS ORIGINALLY WITH TUBE. IF SO, WHAT IS THE BEST TYRE ? PLEASE ADVISEA.
To upgrade from tube type tyre to tubeless tyre you need to change the rim wheel, as both type of wheels (tubed and tubeless) differ from each other. Moreover once you are done with the changing of rim you can choose tubeless tyre patterns between JK Tornado, CEAT Milaze X3 and MRF ZVTS.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:36:28
- Q.I have a maruti 800 2012 model, if I install a sports tyre in the same rim size would it impact the car's performance in any way?A.
There is no such tyre called 'sports tyre' available for the Maruti 800 car. Moreover, if you opt for tyre upsize, it is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Thus, it is better to continue with the stock tyre size of the car. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Milaze X3, Bridgestone S322 and MRF ZVTS.Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:23:15