MRF Super Trekker Features
One of the preferred models from the brand that comes with rib-lug combination.
1) Non-directional treads pattern – Ability to take on any surface.
Benefit – Enhances dry grip.
2) Strong and rigid sidewalls – Gives additional support and control.
Benefit – Good assistance during bends.
MRF Super Trekker Warranty
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Frequently Asked Questions on MRF Super Trekker
Is MRF Super Trekker good for Indian roads?
What is the required tyre air pressure for MRF Super Trekker?
Can I use MRF Super Trekker Tyre for off-road touring?
Is MRF Super Trekker tyre available on emi?
Is MRF Super Trekker compatible with Car?
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked User Questions about mrf Tyre
- Q.Which tyres are better for my swift star vdi 2012 model..with alloy wheelsA.
For Maruti Swift VDI the best fit tyre is 165/80 R14. You can pick any tyre from the following i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Tornado or MRF ZLX.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:29:50
- Q.For Scorpio s3A.
The MRF ZVT, Apollo Altrust, and the CEAT CZAR H/T are good options for the Mahindra Scorpio S3.Answered 22 Feb 2021 09:51:14
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52