About MRF Super Trekker
One of the preferred models from the brand that comes with rib-lug combination.
1) Non-directional treads pattern – Ability to take on any surface.
Benefit – Enhances dry grip.
2) Strong and rigid sidewalls – Gives additional support and control.
Benefit – Good assistance during bends.
What is covered and for how long?
- There is no guarantee for any cuts on the tyre after driving.
- The Warranty of the tyre is against the bulging of the tyre.
- The tyre would be sent to the company if there is any defect in the tyre.
- And it would take 7-10 days for the engineers to take a decision.
- The Warranty of the tube stands void if the tyre/tube gets punctured.
- It is necessary to have the bill of the tyre/tube to claim the warranty.
- There is no warranty against the leakage of the rim.
Find MRF Tyre Showrooms Nearby
Popular Comparison For MRF Tyres
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.for hyundai santro xingA.
MEF ZLX would be a good tyre suggestion for your vehicle as it optimize polymer blend and lateral grooves provide for a well-cushioned ride and wide primary grooves provide for better grip over wet surface.Answered 20 Feb 2020 06:38:22
- Q.Suggest a tyre for alto 800. For daily city drivingA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto 800, you can consider the following tyres: MRF ZVTS, Apollo Amazer 4G, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58
- Q.I want to know good tube less tyre at good price for my Maruthi swift carA.
The likes of the MRF ZTX, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500 are both very reliable and affordable tyres options for the Maruti Suzuki Swift. The three tyres come at around Rs 2,925, Rs 3,125, and Rs 3,000, respectively.Answered 19 Feb 2020 06:19:58